My Ebook is Finally Here!
You can purchase your copy for only $12! Find out more about it here.
Here are links to some of my favorite things.
(Please note that some of the links in this article may be affiliate links and I may receive a small commission if you purchase something through a link. It will not change your cost. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information, check out my disclosures page.)
- Seed n’ Such – I am not an affiliate. I just love their seeds, their prices, and that shipping is only $2.99.
- True Leaf Market
- Ferry Morse
- Wall O Water also called Kozy Kotes – These are great for getting tomato plants to start blooming and producing fruit sooner.
- Children’s Tool Set – This set is perfect for gardening in raised beds, even for adults. The smaller tools allow for easy maneuverability in small spaces.
- Grow bags – I LOVE these grow bags. They come in many different sizes, all with handles. They are reasonably priced so you can grow a garden almost anywhere.
- Grow lights – I recently purchased new full-spectrum grow lights to start my seedlings and they look so healthy.
- Self Watering Containers – I love Earthboxes because I’ve had mine for years. They’ve sat out in the sun all summer and the cold all winter and they still work just fine even if they are faded.
- My favorite fertilizer is a fish emulsion or Jobe’s All Purpose fertilizer.
- Row covers come in many different sizes and weights depending on the frost protection you need.
- Trellis netting is great for pole beans or cucumbers.
- These pots are inexpensive if you need to purchase new ones for planting vegetables.
- EcoGlow Brooder – See why I think this is a MUST HAVE in this post.
- Chick Starter is a must have when you purchase baby chicks.
- Or you can get a package of feed, feeder, waterer, chick grit, electrolytes, and chick sticks all together in this starter kit.