Most people either love or hate meal planning. Most weeks, I really enjoy it. But there are some weeks when I just don’t have time to meal plan properly. And when I don’t my whole family suffers. We spend more money than we should, and I’m scrambling at the 5:00 hour trying to figure out how to feed my crowd.
So I created several meal plans to help during times I don’t have time to plan. And I figured, why not share them with you as well. You can find all the plans for FREE in my Resource Library, (subscribe below to get access) but I have listed the posts for them below.
- Theme Night Meal Planner – This post shares lots of ideas to plan your week using various theme nights.
- Frugal Winter Meal Plan – This meal plan is perfect for winter featuring chili and crock pot barbeque.
- Frugal Spring Meal Plan – This meal plan features lighter fare perfect for the warmer days of spring.
- Back to School Meal Plan – This plan contains 2 weeks worth (Monday – Friday) of breakfasts, packable lunches, and dinners for the whole family to enjoy.
- 5 Ways to Use Grilled Chicken – While not necessarily a meal plan, you can grill a bunch of chicken on the weekend (my favorite recipe here) and eat grilled chicken all week without eating it the same way twice. Talk about saving time! This printable is included in the Resource Library too!